This is a great tutorial from Brad Hussay.
I am copying from course’s page what the user is getting after completion:
- By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the PHP fundamentals
- Upon completion, you will have coded a handful of useful dynamic PHP examples
- In the last section of this course, you focus on building a dynamic website for a restaurant
- By the end of this course, you will be so excited about your newly acquired PHP skills and want to start converting all your websites to PHP!
A course by Learn by the Byte
Course outcome :
- Write stand-alone applications using the Java language and the Eclipse IDE.
- Accurately implement Object-Oriented concepts using Java features such as classes, interfaces and references.
- Create well-scoped classes using packages.
- Write programs which both handle and create exceptions.
- Read and write data using input and output streams.
- Use the Java Collections Framework to work with groups of objects.
Awesome tutorial around maven usage.
Check the course outcome here:
- Set up your development environment for Java and Maven
- Use Maven in ‘Real World’ Scenarios
- Gain the knowledge of Maven Fundamentals and how to apply them
- Learn about Maven Plugins and how to effectively use them!
- Learn about the Maven LifeCycles
- Learn how to Customise the Maven LifeCycles to suit your needs!
- Learn about Transitive Dependencies and how they are resolved!
- Learn how to build and deploy a Java console application as a stand alone executable jar
- Learn how to build and deploy a Java Web application that uses the Spring MVC framework