PHP: Master the Basics and Code Dynamic Websites
This is a great tutorial from Brad Hussay.
I am copying from course’s page what the user is getting after completion:
- By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the PHP fundamentals
- Upon completion, you will have coded a handful of useful dynamic PHP examples
- In the last section of this course, you focus on building a dynamic website for a restaurant
- By the end of this course, you will be so excited about your newly acquired PHP skills and want to start converting all your websites to PHP!
Introduction to Java Training
A course by Learn by the Byte
Course outcome :
- Write stand-alone applications using the Java language and the Eclipse IDE.
- Accurately implement Object-Oriented concepts using Java features such as classes, interfaces and references.
- Create well-scoped classes using packages.
- Write programs which both handle and create exceptions.
- Read and write data using input and output streams.
- Use the Java Collections Framework to work with groups of objects.
Stop Building Java Programs the Hard way
Awesome tutorial around maven usage.
Check the course outcome here:
- Set up your development environment for Java and Maven
- Use Maven in ‘Real World’ Scenarios
- Gain the knowledge of Maven Fundamentals and how to apply them
- Learn about Maven Plugins and how to effectively use them!
- Learn about the Maven LifeCycles
- Learn how to Customise the Maven LifeCycles to suit your needs!
- Learn about Transitive Dependencies and how they are resolved!
- Learn how to build and deploy a Java console application as a stand alone executable jar
- Learn how to build and deploy a Java Web application that uses the Spring MVC framework
Angular Flex Layout Basics and Advanced Uses
This course was built for someone who wants the foundations for building highly responsive Angular apps, and wants to keep their code as clean and simple as possible.
You might already know lots about angular and possibly even material, are familiar with Flexbox, but you’re looking for an elegant solution to layout and flow that is clean, easy to use, can work with observables (which we’ll cover at the end for our more advanced users) and so on. If that’s the case, then this course is definitely for you!
Plus, once you really have a grasp on on flex layout then it becomes like any other Angular pattern and you can very quickly scaffold very complex components. The ability to do this is definitely in extremely high demand in the workforce, but since flex layout is so new there just aren’t many any examples of how to use it.
Angular 7 with Angular Material and Firebase Cloud Firestore
Awesome tutorial on Angular 7 and Firestore the new Google Database that will replace Google Real Time Database (got out of beta recently).
The tutorial let you build a real angular app (for me it is the best real angular app presented as a tutorial that you can find) that consumes an external api about city weather and uses it to store some cities for every user of the app along with their weather (at the moment that the user did the search).
A lot of aspects are covered on both Angular and Firestore, like authentication, security, angular app architecture and angular material usage along with some external 3rd party components.